Stokke XPLORY V6 - 3in1 Travel System with carrycot and IZI GO MODULAR car seat | Black Melange
In a set
- Wózek spacerowy Stokke XPLORY V6 Black - Black MelangePrice: £880.00 / pcs.
- Stokke XPLORY V6 - carrycot | Black MelangePrice: £163.00 / pcs.
- Stokke IZI GO MODULAR X1 BY BESAFE - child car seat 0-13 kg | Black MelangePrice: £273.00 / pcs.
The Stokke Xplory V6 is an improved and modified version of the respected Xplory. The changes made to the V6 are noticeable in the individual details. In the Xplory V6 the chassis, cot and seat are not joined to each other, which means that the customer can choose each of these elements separately, not being dependent on the combinations offered by the factory. The Xplory V6 line offers three types of carriages ideal for infants: a deep carriage, deep-stroller, and stroller. Xplory V6 is the latest edition of the standard carriage from the Norwegian Stokke brand. This universal carriage has been produced without a break since 2003 and has gained huge acclaim in the children’s products sector. The Stokke Xplory V6 is a model that reflects particular care for the construction, size of the cot, and shape of the stroller. The innovative structure of the Stokke Xplory and its height ensure exceptional closeness to the child during daily walks. Xplory V6 Black – modern design and functionality. Its untypical futuristic look is attributable to the shape of the chassis, just like in earlier lines. The handle and barrier are chosen by the customer together with the chassis. Both elements are lined with aesthetic black or brown eco-leather. As far as the chassis is concerned – customers can choose between a black and silver model. The chassis of the Xplory V6 comes with a useful removable shopping basket.
The Xplory V6 also ensures an unusual degree of proximity because the type of the chassis and the characteristic fitting of the cot and seat permit a precise adjustment of the height of these components on the chassis, depending on the child’s needs and the current situation.
Xplory V6 - technology.
Modern universal seats intended for Stokke Xplory V6 and Stokke Trailz carriages have been constructed so as to ensure the child of high comfort during travel and optimum development. The footrest has a modern look because it was designed following consultations with specialists in physiotherapy. Various tests have shown that children remain in the carriage in an ergonomic position and with proper support The shape also offers the parents numerous advantages because the seat is very easy to fit onto the chassis of the Stokke Xplory V6 carriage. The position of the seat on the frame can be adjusted to three positions, including lying. The seat inlay an also be adjusted to the child’s needs. Its depth is adjusted by the parent. Another feature of the carriage’s functional construction is the hood which protects the child against solar radiation and other outside factors and assures the child of the comfort and quiet essential for rest. The seat can be fitted forward or rearward-facing. So that the child and parents can be as close together as possible and allow their constant visual contact, we recommend that the seat be set to its highest position away from the direction of travel.
- Undercarriage extremely manoeuvrable thanks to swivelling front wheels that have the right size
- Easier and safe manoeuvring in almost every type of terrain
- Wheels can be blocked for the child’s safety
- Wheels are fully resistant to punctures and other mechanical impact
- Fully adjustable height of the cot and seat on the tang of the chassis ensures optimum ergonomic and comfortable use for persons of all sizes
- Wide space between rear wheels makes it easier for parents to operate the carriage
- Undercarriage very easy to fit
- Adjustable height and position of seat on Stokke Xplory frame
- Seat can be fitted forward or rearward-facing
- Universal shopping bag holds 32 litres and can carry 5 kg, detachable, equipped with handle and easy to remove from the chassis.
- Comfortable footrest guaranteeing proper support for the feet
- Fully adjustable depth of seat for the complete comfort of child and parents
- Height of carriage adjustable in thee angles, including a lying position
- UV 50+ sun protection thanks to water-resistant textiles
- Large hood with ventilation window gives parents a panoramic view of the child
Xplory V6 Travel System is a useful option for attaching the car seat to the chassis of the Xplory V6. The Stokke brand offers two models of seats of direct attachment to the undercarriage (without the use f special adapters): the Stokke® iZi Go™ X1 from BeSafe® and the Stokke® iZi Sleep™ X3 by BeSafe™. Adapters to attach the seats of other manufacturers can also be obtained. A cot can be fitted to the chassis of the Stokke Xplory V6 stroller seat.
Included in the set
- Stokke Xplory V6 chassis with wheels and handle covered in eco-leather.
- Barrier covered in eco-leather and fitted to the cot and seat construction.
- Universal shopping bag
- Stokke Xplory V6 seat
- Inlay for infants
- Belt protectors
- Hood with hood
- adapter for car seat
- child car seat 0-13 kg
Technical specifications of carriage:
- Weight of chassis: 8.8 kg
- Weight of seat: 4 kg
- Dimensions of chassis with fitted seat: 75 - 102 cm x 89 - 123 cm x 56.5 cm
- Dimensions o folded chassis with seat: 105 cm x 47.5 cm x 51 cm
- Seat intended for children weighing up to 15 kg
- Maximum load of shopping bag: 5 kg
Koła żelowe to koła bezobsługowe, które wewnątrz posiadają miękkie wypełnienie lub komorę powietrzną, a zewnątrz warstwę gumy. Dzięki temu ten rodzaj koła nie ściera się, a przy tym oferuje podobny komfort jazdy do koła pompowanego.