1. Regulations – the provisions below, laying down the terms and conditions for sale and for the provision of services by electronic channels in the webshop kinderprams.pl,
2. Customer – a natural person, legal entity or organisational unit that is not a legal entity but whose regulations accord it legal capacity, which places an order in the Shop,
3. Consumer – a natural person who conducts with an entrepreneur a legal action that is not directly connected with his business or occupation,
4. Seller – means Pramso Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdynia (81-581), ul. Nowodworcowa 22, tax no. 5862292948, business registration number: 222177761, entered in the commercial register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court of Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of thr National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000528249, with a share capital of PLN 250,000,
5. Webshop – the website accessible under the address kinderprams.pl where a Customer may place orders,
6. Goods – products presented in the webshop,
7. Order – a Customer’s declaration of intent to conclude a sales contract, specifying in particular the type and quantity of goods
8. Sales contract – within the meaning of the Civil Code, a contract concluded with a Customer via the webshop.
§2 General provisions
1. These Regulations are regulations as discussed in Article 8 of the Act on the Provision of Services via Electronic Channels
2. The Regulations lay down the manner of registering and using an account with the webshop, the conditions and rules for placing orders by electronic means, and the rules for concluding sales contracts using the services provided by the webshop.
3. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure that the webshop may be used with the most popular internet browsers, operating systems and types of internet connection. The minimum technical requirements for making best use of the webshop are, for example, Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 66 or later, and an internet connection with a speed of at least 256 Kbit/s. The webshop is best viewed with a screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
4. The contents of these Regulations may be preserved by printing them out, saving them on a data medium, or downloading them from the webshop at any time.
5. Orders from the webshop may be placed via the Shop’s website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
§3. Using the webshop
1. Registration with the webshop is optional, the Customer may order without registering with the Shop, but as a condition for submitting his order he must agree to the terms of the Regulations and provide his personal details truthfully, i.e. forename and surname, address for delivery and telephone.
2. To ensure a secure transfer of messages and data for the services provided via the website, the Shop shall adopt technical and organisational measures appropriate to the degree of danger to the security of the services offered – especially ways to prevent unauthorised persons from accessing and modifying the data transmitted over the Internet.
3. The Seller declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services offered via electronic channels entails the risk that unauthorised persons will access and modify the data of Customers, therefore Customers should use apply technical resources that will minimise this danger. In particular, they should install antivirus software and software that protects identity in the Internet. The Seller shall never ask Customers to disclose their password in any form.
§4. Concluding a sales contract
1. To conclude a sales contract via the website, the Customer should first choose a product from the webshop in question.
2. The Customer chooses the goods to order by placing them in a basket or, exceptionally, during a talk with a consultant, who will confirm the choice and conditions in a message sent to the email address given.
3. To send an Order, it is necessary to accept the Regulations, provide the personal details required, and confirm the Order.
4. When the Order has been placed, the Seller will inform the Customer by email that the Order has been accepted for fulfilment, which also serves as confirmation that a sales contract has been concluded.
1. Goods are delivered all over Europe to the address given by the Customer when the order was placed. Delivery abroad is also possible following agreement on the costs of transportation.
2. The date of delivery and of order fulfilment given on the Shop website corresponds to the number of working days from the date on which the sales contract was concluded.
3. Delivery of the goods orders is via the DPD delivery firm.
4. The Customer must check the package at the time and in the manner accepted for the delivery of the goods in question. Should he discover damage to the package, he may demand that a suitable report be drawn up.
§6. Prices and methods of payment
1. The prices given in the webshop are gross prices and include all components, and the sales contract is concluded in English.
2. The Customer can pay the price to the courier on delivery or by bank transfer.
3. The Seller shall inform the Client on the website of the deadline by which he must pay for the order and of the amount to pay resulting from the sales contract concluded with the Seller.
4. At the time of concluding the sales contract, The Customer who is not a Consumer, shall inform the Seller if he is a taxable person for VAT-UE purposes.
§7. Right to cancel the contract
1. A Customer who is a Consumer may cancel the sales contract within 14 days without giving a reason.
2. A Consumer must return the goods to the Seller promptly but no later than 14 days from the date on which he cancelled the sales contract.
3. The Seller shall refund payment by the same method used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer clearly agrees to another form of refund which does not involve any costs for him.
4. The Seller shall refund the money due no later than 14 days from the date of receiving the Customer’s declaration of cancellation of the sales contract, provided that the goods have been returned.
§8. Guarantees and complaints
1. Goods sold by the Seller are covered by a guarantee issued by the manufacturer according to the terms of the guarantee card.
2. The Seller ensures the delivery of goods free of physical and legal defects, and at the same time is liable to the Customer if a good has a physical and legal defect (warranty).
3. A Customer who exercises his warranty rights must send the faulty item to the Seller’s address for inspection,
4. All complaints about a good or about the fulfilment of a sales contract should be addressed in writing to the Seller’s address.
5. Complaints may be submitted in writing to the Seller’s registered address or by using the contact form available on the Shop website. The Seller shall respond to a complaint promptly, but no later than 14 days from the day it was submitted.
§9. Discount codes
1. Discount codes do not apply to all Cybex products.
2. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount codes
3. Discount codes do not apply to products already discounted
§10. Personal data protection
§11. Concluding provisions
In the event of a dispute under a sales contract, the parties shall attempt to resolve the matter amicably. The applicable law for settling all disputes under these Regulations is Polish law. The appropriate court for settling disputes with Consumers is the geographically applicable court appropriate for the Consumer or by Consumer’s choice – the court competent for the seat of the Seller.
The Regulations take effect as of 1 July 2020.